2. Inner pot should be dry and clean to avoid the heating plate from getting damaged.
3. When getting rice from the unit, remove the inner pot from the unit to avoid damaging the spring of the heater plate.
4. Make sure that both ends of the power cord are properly plugged to its corresponding sockets to avoid short circuit.
Other cooking functions: Grill, congee, bake and fondue.
Note: Please do not use plastic, paper plates or any materials that melts and flammable.
For Roasting and broiling, place food directly to the wire rack.
For Baking, place the food into pan not more than 10 inches in diameter.
For Steaming, place food into an aluminum foil or pouch and add few drops of water then seal.
For frying, dip food to fry in oil and put directly to the wire rack.
For defrosting, set heat control to thaw/ wash or at least 50°c.
Filling the unit with water is also necessary as it regulates temperature of the unit’s body – this prevents the unit to overheat.
- Full covered damper – The flame is long and reddish caused by insufficient air supply.
- Full opened damper – The flame is cut because of excessive air supply.
(Please check Instruction Manual for proper setting).
Install water bottle into the unit, then allow water to run in the hot water tap before turning ON heating function.
Customer Service Hotline: 02-242 1731 to 35
For baking and roasting, the unit needs to be preheated first before placing the food inside to properly cook. To preheat, turn the temperature control knob to its maximum temperature (250°c) for 10-15 minutes.
Important reminders when using Kyowa appliances may also be applied:
- Read first the instruction manual.
- Avoid product misuse and abuse.
- Avoid using octopus connection or extension wire with multiple loads.
- Do not leave your appliance unattended when in use. Always switch it off when not in use.
- Keep it out of children’s reach.
- Do not operate the appliance if observed damaged or malfunctioning.
NOTE: Consumable parts, misuse of item, customer’s negligence and unauthorized repair are not covered by warranty.
7 Days replacement for items with factory defect.
Return Policy may vary per store.
Service warranty is not allowed in any department stores, thus, we recommend to bring the items to the accredited service centers.