The Multiple Uses for a Multicooker
April 12, 2019
The multi-cooker is one of today’s best kitchen innovations that can do multiple cooking methods. If you think that multi-cookers are just bulky items that add to the kitchen clutter, this easy read might just change your mind.
Multi-Cooker = Multi-Benefits
Best multicookers offer wide range of features and can handle several cooking tasks as:
- Cook rice
- Deep Fry
- Keep Warm
- Slow Cook
The power cooking tool is not short on benefits, as well.
- Space-Saver – you save more countertop space because, essentially, the multi-cooker is a multi-kitchen appliance.
- Has Big Inner Pot – comes in 5-liter inner pot so there would not be a need to cook in batches!
- Healthy Cooking – inner pot has non-stick coating which allows to cook food with little to no oil.
- Keeps Food Moist – has concaved pot corners which traps in nutrients and juices.
With a multi-cooker, the pasta-bilities are endless! Give these easy pasta recipes a try.
Simple Cheesy Macaroni
Spaghetti with Meatballs
- 1/4 kilo ground pork
- 2 hotdogs, finely chopped
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 pack (200g) spaghetti
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- cheese, grated (optional)
- 1 pack (250g) tomato sauce
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp sugar, to taste
- Prepare meat balls by mixing pork, hotdogs, breadcrumbs, egg, salt and pepper. Form into 1/2-inch balls.
- Pan fry meatballs. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Saute onion and garlic. Add tomato sauce and sugar. Bring to a boil, then simmer. Season to taste with sugar, salt and pepper.
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain, toss with sauce and serve with meatballs.
Kyowa’s own Multi-cooker is an 8-in-1 with a non-stick coated aluminum inner pot and capacity that’s up to 5 liters! Order a Kyowa multi-cooker today via Kyowa’s official online store on Lazada.